Refund And Return
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the customer to the Seller / Tail Tale on the Tail Tale website. The following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged in transit
3. Product(s) was / were missing
4. Wrong item was received
Return could also result in refund of money in some of the cases.
We encourage customers to review the listing before making a purchase decision. In case the customer orders a wrong item, Tail Tale /seller shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
The following RULES apply to this Policy:
- Certain consumable items will not be returned or refunded; the list of such items include those where the seal is found to be broken. The list of such items includes food, grooming products, dog apparel, beds, car seat covers etc.
- In case of damaged or missing products, the customer needs to raise the request within 24 hours from the time of delivery. Once the customer has raised the request, he/she needs to provide a visual proof (an image) of the damaged product to Tail Tale within 12hrs from the time of delivery.
- All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
- In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the customer, the customer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the customer’s account.
- Refund will only be processed after a quality check of the product by experts of Tail Tale.
Please note that the product should be unused and sent back along with original box and invoice.
GunSam Foods Pvt Ltd
No 5 First Street, Vardharajapuram,
Pallikaranai, Chennai- 600100
The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s). Typically, refunds are processed in less than 10 working days but in case of payments by Cheque or DD, it may take a few extra days for the cheque to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account, once you deposit the cheque.